Paypal Casino Quick Facts
How to Use Paypal for Your Casino Needs
Paypal is widely used for deposits and withdrawals across the world. In the UK and many other countries, Paypal has been used for casino transactions for a couple of years. While in India, it’s rather a new phenomenon.
The basic idea of using Paypal for your online casino needs is straightforward. You need to create your Paypal account by adding your financial details and finishing your KYC. We will discuss how to do that very soon.
Once your Paypal account is created, link it to your bank account or credit card. An authentication process will be carried before you’re able to proceed with a Paypal payment.
Once verification process is done, you can go ahead and make an online payment to your Paypal online casino.
Terms and Conditions of Paypal Worth Knowing:
- If you are looking to pay in a foreign currency into a Paypal online casinos, then a conversion fee will be levied. Use Indian Rupee preferably.
- Paypal and Paypal casinos support Visa, MasterCard, and RuPay debit and credit cards for Indians.
- To avoid delays in the withdrawal process on Paypal casino sites, make sure that the name registered with your bank account and Paypal account matches completely.
- Casino withdrawals from your Paypal account to your bank account are completed within 1-2 business days, but depending upon bank servers and traffic, can take up to 5 days.
- Deposits to Paypal online casinos are instant. Deposit from your bank account to the Paypal account is instant as well.
Casino Deposits using Paypal
Paypal is as we mentioned an extremely easy deposit method for online casinos in India. Follow these easy steps in order to deposit real money to the online casino using Paypal:
- Sign up to one of the online casinos in India that accept Paypal.
- Go to the cashier to make a deposit.
- Among all payment methods, select Paypal.
- Enter the necessary information, if any that is required.
- Enter a deposit amount in INR.
- Claim your casino bonus and start playing online casino games.
Withdrawals using Paypal
If you thought the deposits were easy, the withdrawal process is even simpler using Paypal E-wallet. Here is the process on how you withdraw money from your online casino account using Paypal:
- Proceed to the ‘Withdraw’ in your online casino.
- Choose Paypal payment method.
- Enter a withdrawal amount and proceed by selecting the ‘confirm’.
- Your money is on their way from the online casino to your Paypal account.
To Consider with Paypal Casino Withdrawals
- Make sure that the amount you want to withdraw aligns with the minimum amount T&Cs set by the casino. Usually 500 INR.
- Note that during withdrawal, casino sites can ask you for additional information, and you may need to present identification documents like utility bills, Aadhaar Card, or PAN Card. These steps are taken to ensure your safety.
- You can receive money to your Paypal account in a foreign currency, or in INR. This depends on your preferred settings in the Paypal account. Relevant currency exchange rates are applied before the transaction is completed from the online casino.
Why use Paypal for Online Gambling?
Many of the best Paypal casinos India are highly secure and reputed online casinos.
The best part about using Paypal for online casino is that you can gamble using any currency. It is a privilege you can enjoy. You can bet on Cricket in 10Cric using INR, you can use GBP for slot games on LeoVegas, and you can even bet on horse racing on BetWay, using Euros or GBP.
Paypal is known to be highly secure, in fact, one of the most secure platforms for online casino. It acts as an additional layer between your bank details and your casino account; therefore, your details are protected.
They utilize a high standard SSL encryption layer, which protects you from fraud. When signing up to Paypal, you will have to provide necessary documents for verification like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Utility Bills, and Tax invoices. This, in turn, acts as proof and security for you.
Deposits made on casino casinos with Paypal are instant and hassle-free. Similarly, withdrawals from the casino account to Paypal are processed within 24 hours.
On top of that, most banks in India support Paypal! Which is also what we’ll cover in the next section.
- Instant casino deposits
- All currencies
- Protected payments
- Email notifications on all transfers
- Good customer service
- Free to create an account
Indian Banks that Deal with Paypal
Paypal is a major player globally in the electronic payments and transactions market. It is also one of the first innovative platforms of its kind that facilitated transactions between individuals in India and other countries.
Paypal users can send money to each other across the globe, and so there are many banks in India that cooperate with the payment system:
- Axis Bank
- Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank
- HSBC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- State Bank of India (SBI)
- Union Bank of India
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
How to set up a Paypal Account?
Setting up a Paypal account for your Paypal casino needs is a fast and easy process as well! Let’s walk through it.
First thing you need to do is go to the Paypal India website. Another option is to download the Paypal app.
If you create the Paypal account for online gambling purpose, you want to create an account for personal money orders. Next, fill in your details and link your credit/ debit cards.
After verification, you will be redirected to complete your KYC by uploading the following documents:
- PAN Card for identity proof
- Aadhar Card or Driving License for address proof
- A cancelled check or bank statement for bank account proof
- Select a valid purpose code. You will find the list of purpose codes according to your payment type in the app itself.
If you’re still not sure how to create a Paypal India account, here is a video explaining the process.
Best Paypal Casinos that Accept Indian Players
Pure is the best Paypal casino site in India. This casino offers a great game selection that includes live roulette, blackjack, baccarat as well as Teen Patti and Andar Bahar. Among the popular slot games is Titan Thunder Wrath of Hades, Cowboys Gold, & Path of Destiny.
Pure casino accepts INR deposits via Paypal and offers a handsome welcome bonus of 100% up to 10,000 INR. An Indian casino with proper Indian customer support!
The second best Paypal casino India is 10Cric.
10Cric is a very popular gambling site for cricket betting, as well as other sports like football, basketball, tennis, and volleyball. The welcome bonus offered is very attractive, 100% up to 10,000 INR, and free spins. Another Paypal gambling site that only accept Indian players.
Called the King of Mobile Casino, LeoVegas features some of the best online casino games for gambling enthusiasts. Games like Mega Moolah, Wolf Gold, Tomb of Nefertiti are crowd favourites.
It is one of the many Paypal casino sites India and offers a welcome bonus of up to 80,000 INR.
Paypal Casino Bonus
As you might know, using Skrill och Neteller at online casinos will make players not eligible for a deposit bonus. Online casinos will, however, offer you a welcome bonus when you deposit via Paypal.
So there are a few Indian online casinos to choose from when making a Paypal deposit and looking for free spins. Below are the best casino bonuses for new customers using Paypal as a payment method.
There is no question whether Paypal is a good choice for deposits and withdrawals at online casinos or not. Together with payment methods such as PayTM or UPI, Paypal is amongst the safest and fastest payment systems for real money transfers in India. The payment solution also offers you the possibility to not link your credit card or bank account directly to the gambling site.
All you need is an email address and a debit or credit card in order to get started. Playing at Indian online casinos has never been easier.
Looking for a casino in India that accepts Paypal? Go back to the top list and choose your favourite.
Customers of Paypal have the possibility to have one personal and one business account. The email address has to be unique, however.
Yes, the Paypal casinos do offer live tables to it’s customers.
Yes, while placing your deposit with Paypal you can choose to use the money to enter the betting section.
No, Paypal was founded in the United States in 1998 by four gentlemen called Peter Thiel, Max Levchin, Ken Howery, and Luke Nosek.
Yes, like any other e-wallet payment system, Paypal does come in an app version that players can use at any casino site that accept Paypal.