Everyone loves the cricketing season with tournaments along with great bating and bowling.
Thousands of seasoned and intermediate betting enthusiasts flock to popular sport betting sites. Not just that, new players filled with curiosity and excitement sign up for betting sites too, hoping to earn some bucks and gain some gambling experience.
But when new Indian players sign up for online sports betting sites, their hearts sink a little on not finding the option to bet in INR on the betting sites.
Let us admit it, we who have gambled on betting sites in foreign currencies desire to do cricket betting in Indian Rupees. Not only does it save us the foreign exchange fees and keep more profit, but it also gives us the convenience to utilize home-grown financing platforms.
In this article, we will:
- List some of the best cricket betting sites in Indian Rupees
- List payment methods that are offered
- List positives and limitations related to them.
We will also guide you on withdrawing money from betting sites and provide information on how you can do IPL cricket betting in Indian Rupees.
Table of Content
7 Cricket betting sites in Indian Rupees
These are the 7 best cricket betting sites in India with Rupees. We base this rating not only on the payment and deposit options, but also on betting markets available, the bonus offered, great odds on cricket and customer support. Every betting site listed is also legal!
When you sign up at 10Cric, expect nothing less than the best of live cricket betting action and IPL betting with Rupees. The welcome bonus offers are attractive so say the least!
Get the highest and favorable odds when getting into online cricket betting in Indian Rupees at BetWay. Disappointment will be the last thing you need to be concerned about.
When it comes to online casino gaming Leovegas is a complete powerhouse. Don’t worry; the same can be said when it comes to cricket betting. A handsome welcome bonus and responsive customer support are at your service.
4. Royal Panda
Bet on the IPL or any other Cricket markets with INR at Royal Panda is a complete pleasure. If you feel like playing casino games in the breaks, there is plenty to choose from!
Get live IPL team ranking, schedule scores, and pregame announcement, which you help you place calculated bets on Comeon! Casino, coupled with a generous welcome bonus.
With multiple Indian friendly banking options for cricket betting in Indian Rupees, gambling on 22Bet has never been more convenient and exciting. Also, their striking website design and navigation makes the betting experience a treat.
|Play now See full review|
The gambling sites name is derived from a Football term, but Rabona is one of the best as cricket betting sites that accepts INR. With a generous welcome offer and dedicated customer support, your betting experience will never be hindered.
|Play now See full review|
Payment Methods to Use for Rupee Betting
What’s highly important at Rupee gambling sites in India? The payment methods of course!
Us players want friendly payment methods that are convenient for us. Paytm UPI might be a suitable choice for you, while someone else might prefer Neteller.
Well, don’t worry, most INR betting sites provide support to multiple Indian friendly platforms;
A prevalent e-wallet platform among online cricket betting sites with Indian Rupees, Paytm provides the bonus of instant deposits. Also, Paytm is integrated with UPI as Paytm UPI, so all you need to do is enter your UPI ID.
Although Paytm charges a 4% withdrawal fee when you withdraw money from your Paytm account to your bank account. Check out all Rupee betting sites!
If you want to make uninterrupted instant deposits on Rupee betting sits, Google Pay is for you. Integrated with UPI and supporting QR scanning, Google Pay is a secure and reliable betting deposit method.
But the feature of withdrawal with Google Pay is not yet supported on any of the best betting sites.
Visa, RuPay, and MasterCard Debit and Credit Cards
The good old method of depositing money through your credit and debit cards are not out of fashion just yet. Depositing at cricket betting sites in Indian Rupees with Debit and Credit Cards can still be done securely.
Although there is one con, withdrawing money from your casino account to your debit card can take some time, depending on the casino, it can take 4-7 days.
Skrill & Neteller
Another popular e-wallet option for casino and betting players, Skrill, is handy when it comes to online cricket betting with Indian Rupees. It provides the privilege of instant transfers; there is also no charge when withdrawing money from your players account into your Skrill Wallet.
Skrill is integrated with UPI, Debit Cards, and bank account, but you may incur a 2.5% charge when withdrawing through Skrill from these alternatives.
Betting Bonuses in Rupees
When gambling on betting sites in Indian Rupees, you will get some generous bonus packages on the top 7 betting sites, and more:
- 10Cric: 100% up to 10,000 INR on your first deposit.
- BetWay: 100% up to 8,000 INR.
- Rabona: 100% up to 8,000 INR.
- 22Bet: 100% up to 10,000 INR + 22 bet points.
- Leovegas: 100% up to 10,000 INR.
- Royal Panda: 125% up to 2,500 INR and brilliant odds.
- Comeon! Casino: 100% up to 10,000 INR.
However, before choosing an online cricket betting site in Indian Rupees, please check the terms and conditions which govern the use of a welcome bonus:
- Check the minimum amount of deposit to be made.
- Check the minimum amount of withdrawal that can be made.
- Check the wagering requirement that is, under what odds is wagering allowed.
- Check the tournaments and sports on which a welcome bonus is applicable.
- Know which type of payment platform does not apply to avail of a welcome bonus when making the first deposit on a sports betting site.
How to Withdraw Money From a Rupee Betting Site
When withdrawing money from a Rupee betting site, first thoroughly read the terms and conditions that are related to withdrawing money:
- Some INR cricket betting sites put a minimum wagering requirement tied to the welcome bonus you have earned and your first deposit. It usually obligates you to fulfil the requirement of wagering under minimum odds stated by the online gambling site.
- Always withdraw your rupees with the same payment method that you used to make a deposit with. If that is not applicable in your case, ask the customer support what your choices are.
Once you managed to beat the wagering requirements and want to withdraw money from your betting account, simply navigate to the cashier and request your withdrawal.
- The withdrawal time can vary depending on the type of withdrawing method you have chosen.
- Withdrawal from Skrill, Neteller, Paytm, and UPI can be processed in 1-2 business days, depending on the Rupee betting site.
- Similarly, the withdrawal time on Debit Cards and bank account can take a longer time, up to 5-7 business days.
- INR betting sites may ask for identification proof when you request a withdrawal, for security purposes. This KYC process is completely normal and nothing to worry about.
IPL Betting with Rupees
Every cricket betting site with Rupees will support IPL betting, which is pretty obvious, really. This is how you access the range of IPL betting markets:
- Log in to your INR betting site
- Scroll to the Sports or Betting section of the site, which you’ll find in the top menu.
- Proceed by selecting Cricket
- Select ‘IPL’ or ‘Indian Premier League’.
- Select the match you want to bet on, e.g., Mumbai Indians vs. Chennai Super Kings. Carefully analyze the odds that are offered before proceeding.
- After selecting a particular match, you will be offered to choose the category you want to bet. It can be ‘Outcome of the match,’ ‘Best Batsman,’ ‘Best Bowler,’ ‘Toss Win,’ and other similar categories. Select your preferred category.
- Choose your betting amount.
- Place the bet and keep your fingers crossed!
What’s the Alternative?
Now that we have gone through some of the best online cricket betting sites in Indian rupees, the choice is yours on which site to choose. If you decide on selecting a foreign currency dominating site, then Bet365, Paddy Power, and Bwin are ideal for you.
We would not suggest that however, as we already have such good INR betting sites and Rupee casinos in India!