As an Indian player, you know that the struggle is real when gambling on online casinos. That’s right, finding Rupee casinos has become a painful task.
First of all, online casinos do not operate from India, and secondly, some online casinos still do not offer deposit and withdrawal currency in INR. With such a large Indian player base, you would expect that there would be a change, right?
In this article, we solve that problem, by listing all the Rupee online casinos that you can play with real money in India. So if you’re playing with Euros or USD today at an online casino, then you should stop doing that. Instead, check out some of the best online casinos in Indian Rupees below!
- Rupee casino reviews
- Rupee bonus & free spins
- All gambling & casino sites that accept Rupees
- Live casino with Rupees
Online Casino in Indian Rupee List 2021
Content on This Page
Rupee Casino Quick Facts
|Payment Options||Paytm, Bitcoin, Google pay, Astropay, RuPay, UPI|
How to Choose Online Casino With Indian Rupees
The first step to play online casino with Indian Rupees is choosing a Rupee casino that is suitable for you. And we all know choosing an online casino can be very tricky; you have to pay attention to many factors.
- Casino bonus: Why sign up to an online casino that will offer you a 100% welcome bonus of up to 2,500 INR when another casino site is willing to offer new players from India 100% welcome bonus of up to 8,000 INR plus 200 free spins?
- Selection of casino games: Players from India will have other needs than players from any other country. The best online casino sites in India will offer localised slots, blackjack and roulette tables for Indians.
- Legal or not? When scrolling among Rupee casinos, you need to know the laws that apply. Each and every gambling site that is listed on Casino Captain is safe to play and legal. As there are no laws in India that state that playing on offshore online casinos is illegal.
- Responsible gambling: Safe and fair conditions that are protecting the player’s health should be in place at all gambling sites. Every casino in India has an RG department, with the sole purpose of identifying and helping players that might have fallen into online gambling addiction.
In order to make the choice easier for you, visit our casino reviews where we rate and review all INR casinos that we list.
Once you’ve found the right online gambling site that suits your needs, simply follow this simple process:
- Click on Play Now
- Register at the online casino with your real details
- Verify your email address
- Make a deposit in Indian Rupees
- Scroll among slots, video poker, sports betting and other casino games
- Start playing!
Payments Methods at Rupee Casinos
Choosing a payment method is an important factor when gambling in India. In order to make deposits and withdrawals in INR, you need to choose a banking method that will support Indian Rupee. Below, we’re listing the choices that we believe are best for Indians.
Not only do they support Rupee, but they are also present at some of the best online casinos in India.
Being an e-wallet, Paytm is very handy for online casino players. When money is available in your Paytm wallet, you can make easy deposits to casinos in Rupees.
Some of the many advantages of using Paytm are that it is widely available on many Rupee casinos, it’s RBI regulated and deposits are processed instantly. Withdrawal from gambling sites to Paytm is a smooth process, and no extra charges are levied on depositing or withdrawing money from Paytm.
Some cons that can be experienced when using Paytm casino is that the withdrawal processing time can extend to 3 hours. Also, when you withdraw money from your Paytm wallet to your bank account, a 4% charge will be incurred upon your amount. Yet, it is the best banking option for gambling in India.
A prepaid card platform, Astropay is not just a popular option in non-Rupee casinos; it is also widely used at some of the best online casinos in Indian Rupees.
It has many positives; you can buy a card valued for as low as 750 INR and go to as high as 14,000 INR, every day. Deposits made to casino account are processed instantly, no extra or hidden charges involve. Astropay Card provides an extra layer of security by protecting your sensitive financial details, as they are not required to be entered on the casino site.
Although one major disadvantage of the Astropay Card is that it cannot be used for withdrawal, you can only deposit money through it. However, you will have a great selection of withdrawal methods.
One of the most popular methods of transactions for Indians around the world. Google Pay casinos, has taken a pivotal seat in the online transaction platform sector in India, and the same goes when it comes to making payments on Rupee casinos.
Google Pay, being RBI regulated, provides the highest-grade security for your sensitive information. The deposit made from Google Pay is processed instantly, and no hidden charges involved when Google Pay is utilized. Google Pay’s customer service is highly credible and responsive.
Withdrawal with Google Pay is not possible for Indian online casinos for Rupees, which can be inconvenient.
Visa, RuPay, and MasterCard
Despite the presence of different types of e-wallets, payment channels, prepaid payment options, and cryptocurrency, many Indian players still prefer to make payments at Rupee casinos through their Credit or Debit Cards due to the familiarity and reliability.
And here comes the good news. Did you know that even the Indian card system, RuPay, is accepted at multiple casinos like Leovegas, BetWay, 22Bet, and Royal Panda? Also, Visa and MasterCard Credit and Debit cards are accepted at most Rupee casinos.
Deposit and withdrawal are both accepted with these methods. The deposit amount is usually processed instantly, and the high-grade SSL level security present at online casinos protects your financial information.
Regardless of the popularity of card transactions on online casinos, withdrawal time can vary and can sometimes take 4-5 days, depending on the type of card, bank, and location.
Some players yet prefer to convert their rupees in order to play online casino with Bitcoin or other currencies. And that is not a problem at most of the rupee casinos in India. So what you want to do her is simply to filter the casinos that accept Litecoin or Bitcoin as their currency and you’re ready to go. You can either convert your rupees into bitcoin or play using your crypto wallet.
Other methods such as Paypal, Skrill and Neteller can be used. Just bear in mind that these payment methods will not let you use the welcome bonus!
Casino Deposits with INR
Making deposits at Indian online casinos for Rupees is very easy and is more or less the same for all casinos. Just follow these steps:
- Log in to your casino account if you already have an account. If you do not, then create an account with an online casino in India that you’ll find in our top list.
- Remember to select “INR” as your preferred currency.
- Go to the “Deposits” or “Payments” option present on your home screen.
- You will find a variety of payment options that are available to you like Paytm, Google Pay, Neteller, Skrill, Visa, Net Banking; choose the one you find most comfortable.
- Enter the necessary details like bank account details, Visa Card details, UPI ID, and select “Proceed.”
- Select an amount to deposit. If it is your first deposit, scroll through the casino bonuses that are given to new players.
Once your deposit is placed, you’re ready to play casino games with real money.
Casino Games to Play with INR
No matter if you’re a big fan of sports betting or classic online casino games, Rupee casino operators do have something for all gamblers. Each and every casino page will show you a great selection of casino games, sorted to our highest convenience.
Note that you don’t need to commit to playing with real money right from the beginning, there are free casino games that you can try out before creating an account. Simply go to the online slots section and start playing with free money.
Casino games that you can play at any Rupee Indian online casino:
- Live dealer games
- Online Blackjack
- Online Roulette
- Online Slots
- Online Teen Patti
- Online Andar Bahar
- Online Craps
Why choose a Rupee casino?
Some might be used to USD with online transactions. But there are many reasons to choose a Rupee gambling site.
- You do not have to pay a currency exchange
- Rupee real money casinos offer every deposit bonus in local currencies
- Utilize home-grown payment platforms like UPI, PhonePe, RuPay, Paytm, and Google Pay
- The minimum deposit amount required by casinos can be as high as $30 to $50, which can translate to 2,100 INR to 3,700 INR for Indian players. Casinos with Rupees allow a minimum deposit of as low as 500 INR
Final Take On Rupee Casinos
Online gambling in India has come a long way in the past two years. The time of expensive conversion rates on withdrawals is finally over. You can now access Rupee online casinos and play your favourite casino games. You can also enjoy the casino bonuses that we write about in the respective mobile casino
Last updated January 15th, 2021